- Total Time: ~1 hour
- Yields: 2 dozen
- ¾ cup of butter
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅔ cup of milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup of marshmallows, preferably mini
- ⅓ cup of crushed graham crackers
- 1 cup of marshmallows, preferably mini
- ⅔ cup of crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray a 13- by 9-inch inch baking dish with non-stick spray or brush with butter.
- Place butter in a large bowl, and melt in the microwave. Add chocolate chips to melted butter and let sit for a minute. Stir in the chocolate chips until smooth. Gradually add in the sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until brownies have a creamy consistency. Stir in the flour and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in each of the filling ingredients to the brownie batter: chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker.
- Spread into the baking dish and bake on middle rack for approximately 25 minutes. Carefully remove from oven.
- Top the brownies with the remaining marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolate chips.
- Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool before eating.
- Love at First Bite!